Choose your region
By selecting a currency you will see the equivalent prices in your preferred currency at the side of the sterling prices. You will be charged in sterling when you place an order..
Crystal Palace FC Merchandise Gift Card, the perfect gift for a Palace fan.
The cards are redeemable online or through the stadium merchandise outlets.
Please note you can only redeem your gift card on merchandise items only.
The minimum value you can put on a Gift Card is £10.00, and the Gift Card must be purchased in mutiples of £5.00.
Please email or call the club shop if you would like to know how much is remaining on the gift card:
Phone: 0208 768 6100
1. These terms and conditions tell you about the legal terms and conditions which apply to your purchase and use of physical and digital Crystal Palace FC gift cards.
2. These gift card terms apply to pounds sterling gift cards purchased online through the Crystal Palace FC website (shop.cpfc.co.uk) as well as gift cards purchased at a stand-alone physical Crystal Palace FC store.
3. Crystal Palace FC reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our Crystal Palace FC gift cards at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your Crystal Palace FC gift card constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions and we therefore recommend you read them carefully. It is your responsibility to check these gift card terms from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes which may have been made. Crystal Palace FC gift cards remain the property of Crystal Palace FC who maintains the right to cancel the card in its sole discretion in situations where it is deemed necessary to do so (such as to comply with applicable laws or as a result of circumstances beyond its control).
4. The value of your Crystal Palace FC gift card can be redeemed in any Crystal Palace FC Stores or online at shop.cpfc.co.uk provided the gift card is redeemed within the redemption period. (Programme kiosks and any pop up storesare excluded from gift card redemption).
5. The gift card balance cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another card.
6. A Gift Card expires automatically once its balance has been exhausted.
7. Gift Cards may be used to pay for the whole or any part of an in-store purchase or online order.
Lost/ Stolen/ Damaged
8. You are solely responsible for the safe keeping and security of your gift card following delivery. In cases where your Crystal Palace FC gift card is lost or stolen, Crystal Palace FC is unable to replace or reimburse the remaining balance on a card. Crystal Palace FC cannot be held responsible for any balance lost on a Crystal Palace FC gift card as a result of theft or fraud. Crystal Palace FC cannot be held responsible for any unauthorised use where the card number has become known to another party.
9. Should your Crystal Palace FC gift card become damaged, Crystal Palace FC will be able to replace the card providing you still have the card in your possession and the necessary details can be obtained.
Crediting a Crystal Palace FC gift card
10. Please retain an expired gift card should you wish to return your purchase. Any goods paid for using a gift card that are subsequently returned for a refund will be credited to the original gift card or in the event that you have discarded or misplaced your original card, issued on a new Crystal Palace FC gift card. For returns where part payment was taken from a gift card, the refund will be credited to your gift card in the first instance.
11. If a partial refund is made for any purchase using a Crystal Palace FC gift card and another method of payment, then any refund amount owing will be credited to the Crystal Palace FC gift card in the first instance.
12. If the total to be refunded is more than originally paid by Crystal Palace FC gift card, then any remaining refund balance will be refunded to the other method of payment used by you (i.e. debit/credit card or cash).
Governing Law and jurisdiction
14. These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Last updated: June 2022